Monday, June 30, 2008

My Fisrt Bra Fitting.





Throughout my childhood and adolescence I felt that I was always in the wrong body. I used to wear a training bra, as it was the only thing I was able to get my hand on and I would feel sad that, that I had nothing to fill them out.

Then one day I was strolling in my cousin’s room and found a new type of Bra a padded one. I immediately put it on and found that it gave an impression that I had a pair of nice rounded breast, but it was very loose for me.

When I was 18 years old, I built my courage to go to a shopping centre to get a bra fitting. The thought of having a stranger measure my bust and wonder why in the world would a man buy a bra made me cringe. The shop assistant (an elderly lady) was very surprised and asked me why would I want to buy a bra. I said that it was needed for s school play. Till today I knew that she was very confident that I was lying but never said anything. She then took me to the changing rooms at the back of the store. She measured over my t-shirt, under and over (not that there actually was an over) and as expected I was given a little 34 AA sized bra to try on.

I was actually hoping to get a bigger one and told her that I need one with cups so that it gives an impression that I had breast. She then made me try a 34 B size bra to try on. I was a little sad because I did not have enough flesh on my chest to fill them up but mostly I was excited that I had my first fitted bra. This was so as all my bra’s before this was nicked from my cousins and my neighbours who dared to hang them outside and temp me. The Shop Assistant brought a few designs for me to try on and had me buy a pretty floral decoration printed bra. She then asked me if I wanted a sexier look and told me that it will look nice. I immediately bought a few pairs. As I was about to make payments she look at me and suggested to me in a very cynical manner that I but a few panties too. I took the heed, as she now knows that there was no school play. I also purchased some panties and lest the store very pleased indeed that I had purchases my first bra.

No comments: