


Today as every other morning, I woke up feeling horny as hell. I then dragged myself out of bed for my shower. As I entered the bathroom the mirror in the bathroom greeted me and I stared at myself in a black lace bra with nothing to cover. If only I have a nice pair of breast to fill them up. Well anyway I took them of had my shower and walked out of the bathroom. I thought to my self, why is it normal and acceptable for a lady to wear a pair of slacks and a business shirt to work but society shun guys who turn up to work in a nice short skirt and a matching blouse. Well looks like it’s going to be another day wearing the same old boring clothes. Well I decided to at lease wear nice pair of cotton panties just to make me feel better and I did just that. Wow the feeling was as usual great. I almost spoilt the panties with my ejaculation, as I was about to burst in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment